Monday, August 30, 2010

32 Week bUmPDATE

How far along: 32 weeks, 1 day


Total Weight Gain: +30


Stretch Marks: I discovered a few... but they are small!


Symptoms: nothing new except my hips get achy


Sleep: usually pretty good, sometimes hard to get comfortable


Best moment this week: finally getting the picture for his room in a frame without breaking the glass... I guess third time is a charm!


Movement: all the time, less big movements and more squirming and wiggling


Food Cravings/Aversions: macaroni and cheese... yum.


What I miss: having some heat tolerance. Poor Jason is going to turn into a popcicle!


What I look forward to: visitors this coming weekend! Angelo the next weekend!


Weekly wisdom: Listen to your intuition... it may be trying to tell you something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment