Monday, August 2, 2010

28 Week bUmPDATE

Oops... missed 27 week.

How far along: 28 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: holding steady at +23

Stretch marks: still none showing

Symptoms: more frequent insomnia... same, other than that

Sleep: yes please, I would love to.

Best moment this week: listening to baby's heartbeat with my at "home" heart monitor

Movement: getting stronger all the time, less tiny ninja, more tiny DONKEY

Food cravings: chocolate

Belly button: still in, but almost completely flat

What I miss: fitting in the first thing I put on

What I look forward to: Brooklyn's wedding this weekend, and going H.O.M.E.

Weekly wisdom: Change is good... and inevitable. Don't fight it... embrace it and love the good things that it brings.

Milestones: Third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment