Monday, August 2, 2010

The End Is Near

Though I am excited and anxious for camp to be over, the end is all a little bittersweet. I am happy to be finally putting my marriage and family first, and excited about the changes soon to come, but as I spend what is my last few days here, a part of me is filled with sadness. Sadness to be cutting loose from the place and organization that has been such a huge part of my life and my personal and professional development for such a long time, and a place that is  filled with so many memories.

But, all in all, change is for the better right? The personal and professional connections I have made will remain regardless of my employment status. The memories are still mine. No bridges have been burned. 

So, I look forward with optimism to the changes and challenges that lie ahead. I have always been open to new opportunities and unafraid to walk into newly-sometimes unexpectedly-opened doors. Look out world! I'm about to be a free agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment