Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Week bUmPDATE

How far along: 30 weeks, 3 days


Total weight gain: +25


Stretch marks: not yet!


Symptoms: Increasing frequency of insomnia, edema (swelling), super sensitivity to certain smells (coffee smell... makes me gag), shortness of breath


Sleep: restless, lots of tossing and turning despite the 42 pillows I try to prop and support with


Best moment this week: seeing that beautiful face on the ultrasound


Movement: all the time


Food cravings/aversions: sweets


What I miss: seeing my feet without craning my neck and bending over :)


What I look forward to: actually meeting this little miracle


Milestones: 3/4 of the way there!


Weekly wisdom: Despite its discomforts-which I have been blessed enough to only experience mildly if at all-I'm actually enjoying pregnancy. I am truly thankful that have been granted the opportunity to experience first-hand the creation of a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment