Wednesday, April 28, 2010

12 Week Pics & 14 Week bUmPDATE


Close up of the peanut at 12 Weeks.

Zoomed out view.

How far along:  14 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure... need to go weigh I guess.

Stretch marks: Not yet...

Symptoms: Same... waiting for the exhaustion to ease up...

Sleep: Good

Best moment this week: the gift from dog :)

Movement: they say I should feel it soon!

Gender: We'll find out either at 16 week appointment or 20 week appointment

Food Cravings/Aversions: not really... 

What I miss: Hmm... can't think of anything off hand
 
What I look forward to: More time at home.

Weekly wisdom: The best things in life are free. Faith, love, bluebonnets, box turtles, pretty sunsets....

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I just happened to find this. I didn't know you had started one! Love the peanut pics!

    ReplyDelete