Tuesday, April 6, 2010

11 Weeks

Baby Chapman at 9 weeks 3 days

How Far Along? 11 weeks, 2 days


Total weight gain/loss? +2 lbs., no noticeable bump yet, I just look like I might need to lay off the powdered sugar doughnuts and ice cream.


Symptoms? Luckily I have had very few so far! Mild nauseous spells sometimes (usually cured by a snack), my sense of smell is becoming stronger all the time, I can barely button most of my pants, but mostly I'm just tired, tired, tired, all the time.


Sleep? Usually pretty good... between getting up to use the restroom every couple hours.

Gender? TBA :)

Food Cravings/Aversions? none to speak of... yet!

What I'm looking forward to: Our appointment with the new doctor next week.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.

Milestones: We're just a few days away from the end of the first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment