Thursday, November 1, 2012

The time i attacked my kid with the scissors...


I know I'm not the first, and im sure I'm not the last mom that will do it. I know i should have sought professional help, and probably still should, but sometimes a mom just. Cant. Take. ANY. MORE. and she snaps...

So after being a single parent (Jason has been gone for work) for two nights, and dealing with at least a couple of weeks of whining and moaning about "Hair! Eyes! Hair hurt! Eyes! EEEEEAAaaaaaaYYYYYYSSsssSss!!!". Mama finally reached the end of her rope and attacked. Here's a before and after... I'll let you be the judge of the homemade haircut...

1 comment:

  1. I THINK HE LOOKS CUTE! I have some of you that don't look that good when you were that size... and some of you when you attacked yourself with the scissors... whacked the bangs off at the scalp!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete