Monday, September 20, 2010

Has it really been three weeks since my last post???

It appears that it has... lots to update!


Only a little over a month to go before the arrival of Baby Chapman (who is still nameless)! Wow!


I am officially unemployed as of last Wednesday! Yay! I have however, been keeping  myself quite busy. Jason has been accusing me of nesting, but I say I'm just doing all the things I've been going to do since we moved in here (i.e. cleaning out the weird boxes of random junk that no one knows why we kept and moved in the first place!). I'm also packing away all my work stuff to be stored, reorganizing to make room for baby stuff, and just generally purging the house of the random useless junk. Ok, so maybe I am nesting a little... but I've sure been giving my golf cart a good workout hauling stuff to the dumpster! And, I've learned, that roomba is a floor's best friend!


Went to Angelo last weekend for a wonderful baby shower hosted by my sisters, two cousins, and one of my very best friends. It was great! Great food, great friends and family to visit with, and of course, great baby stuff! Thanks everyone! I did learn however, that riding in the car for that long at 7 1/2 months pregnant is not fun.

35 Week bUmPDATE


How far along: 35 Weeks, 1 Day


Total Weight Gain: +35... I feel like a big BEAST!


Stretch marks: only a few little ones!


Symptoms: my. hips. hurt.


Sleep: so-so, between my hips keeping me awake, and getting up to use the restroom every 2-3 hours. Not much longer though!


Best moments this week: 1. Cash-dog sniffing my belly and then sticking his ear up against it like he's listening to Baby. Hahaha! 2. Two words: Caterpillar cake.


Movement: all the time


Food cravings: Mexican food


What I miss: Not planning every outing away from the house around where the good pit-stops are.


What I look forward to: Dr. appointment Wednesday


Weekly wisdom: Smile, people will wonder what you're up to!

2 comments:

  1. During my 1st pregnancy i had LOTS of hip trouble... If it doesn't go away after the baby comes, go see a chiropractor. Mine has done amazing things for me!
    Congrats also on finding docs that believe the same as you. It's not an easy task, but SOOO worth it for you and the little one!
    Pack your bags, it could happen any day!

    ReplyDelete